2

Your opinions...


Funny moment of the day: My mom just asked me if I liked "koala pie" (she meant Kahlua).
#

Maybe it's because I've been looking at website layouts for work, but I've become increasingly discontent with my blog. I tried a new layout earlier today, but it was too frustrating trying to customize it the way I wanted (I really don't like editing html). I've thought about making it more of a personal website--a blog, about, resume, contact info, portfolio of work. Then again, perhaps it's easier to just maintain a simple blog. Anyways, I could:

a) find a new blogspot layout and try to customize it myself.
b) switch to WordPress.
c) use Lifeyo.
d) stick to what I've got.

What do you guys think should I do?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Never heard of Lifeyo, so I'm gonna have to go with Wordpress. It's very flexible, but there is a learning curve. You might be able to find a template you like out of the hundreds of free ones, but if you really want it custom, you'll have to get down and dirty in the code. But you have friends who can help ;)

Rachel (JolieJolie) said...

i just realized u have my blog on ur link love! YAY!

Wordpress! im transitioning mine over so i can do it fully custom and link it to my own URL. that is...if u ever decide to get lynnettewoo.com :)